The Raffle has Taken Flight! We raised over $39,000 for tuition assistance by selling raffle tickets last year and we want to do it again!
1st prize- $1,500 Visa Gift Card
2nd prize- $500 Best Buy Gift Card
3rd prize- Apple Watch
How Your Student Can Win Prizes
- The top student from each grade who sells the most tickets by January 5th will get to be in a fun promotional video for the auction
- Grammar -> grade that sells most gets Steele City Pops party!
- Logic-> Every individual who sells at least 15 tickets gets a Casual Dress Day
- Rhetoric -> Top 2 students get $100 cash (minimum 15 tickets sold)
- Grammar and Logic students who sell and turn in at least 10 tickets by February 9th will be entered into a drawing for $50 (one for grammar and one for logic)
- TOP 2 sellers from grammar will receive $50 each
How Your Student Can Participate
- Tickets are available for purchase online at covenantauction.com - tickets purchased online can be applied to the student by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org (directions are on the website raffle page)
- Each sold ticket must have the contact information completed on the ticket stub in order to qualify for the drawing and grade/individual student prizes.
- Ticket stubs and proceeds should be returned to the front office in the basket labeled “Auction Raffle” and NOT to your child’s classroom teacher.
- Extra tickets are available in the Raffle basket in the office if your child sells all 10 tickets and wants more to sell. Please return any unsold tickets.
- All sold ticket stubs must be turned in no later than 3pm on March 2nd, 2018, and winners of student prizes will be announced the week of March 5th.